ONW 1 in 2000 project



Our story for our group was Drew growing up with diabetes and how it has affected his life. Our process was to make questions about how he was when he was diagnosed, what he does on a daily basis to help his diabetes, etc. Mt role was mainly to handle equipment, Roman was the one who asked the questions, Drew was the subject, and Cade was the director. My role, as said earlier was to handle equipment and ask questions. I learned that using all the technology is very difficult at times and to be patient and pay attention. I learned that you need to have a leader and have leadership yourself in order to get projects done. Another part is the ability to manage your time while working on a project, which we did alright at first, but when we forgot to do the voice over, I had to change everything.

What I would do different is doing my voice over and paying attention when she taught the voice over because I was very confused on what to do and I had to start from scratch. I would also get more b-roll because we didn't have much. What I would do the same is the topic because we were able to get the filming done pretty quick. The experiences I will draw for the next project will be to communicate effectively and pay attention when directions are given. I thought this project could have been better, but I made the most of what I got.

Comments

Popular Posts