4th Quarter Reflection


The Overall Project
In e-Comm this quarter, we were assigned to create a product that could be hypothetical , but was new. In my group who consisted of Jeremiah, Holly and Lee, we decided to create a product called Chromatic Creation. Chromatic Creation is a product that allows you to change the color of a wall that is spawned by an app on you phone that cost around $5. The project took the whole quarter to get everything incorporated into it. At the bottom of the page is all the animations and the screenshots of the website. Some of the challenges we faced were communication during the creation of the website and thinking of what our product would be. The communication part was that we didn't know who was doing each part of the website, which led to some repetition of pages during the creation. What I learned along the way was to always talk to your teammates during the project because then it could lead to confusion during the project. Some feedback I got was to think about hoe the project would work in the real world and talk louder. The parts we changed were that we were a lot more loud during our final presentation. My overall opinion of my work in quarter 4 was that I did a good job doing my part of the project. While my part of the project wasn't necessarily the best it could have been, I was able to get it done.
Time Management
The activities I completed were the commercial, the 2d animation, some of the website pages and the banner for the website. I stayed productive during down time in the class by looking over any parts in the assignment that cold be fixed while I had time. I asked my team members if any part of the project could be done just a bit better. What I did outside of class was memorize my part of the script for the presentation.
Areas of Strength
My areas of strength as a student in e-comm this year were that I am able to get assignments done to the best of my ability. I maximize my strengths by doing what i need to when I need to and asking others for help.
Areas of Improvement
Some areas I need to improve in our communication with teammates because during the project a lack of communication made it harder. What I did was ask my teammates for advice when I needed to.
Summary
What i liked most was being able to see how our project turned out and how our product turned out and how we got to see other group's inventions as well. I would change how we did the website because even though we finished, the creation of it was difficult because we didn't know who was doing each part. I learned that it is easier to create things when everyone in the group is on the same page. A goal I will set for next year is to be the best i can possibly next year and do what i want. My finals thoughts are that this year in e-comm was a success because i met new people and did what i enjoyed.











Comments

Popular Posts