Semester Relection

Introduction
ONW Procedures



This project was over how to get a pass to leave class properly. This video took about a week to finish with filming and editing. Some challenges we faced we getting the right angles and editing since it was the first project. I learned it is hard to film in a short window of time. Some feedback i got was to make the transitions less quick because they were pretty quick.
Advanced Feature Story

This project was over Mrs. O who is a Math teacher at Olathe Northwest who got into teaching without a bachelors degree. this project took about a week to get the film and editing done. Some of the challenges we faced were getting all the film before the deadline. I learned to get everything done before the deadline. Some feedback I got was to slow down the voiceover. My overall opinion was that they went good but there could still be work to be done.

Class Time Use
During all these projects. I used my time somewhat effectively but I could have used it more to edit the videos. When I had free time I used it effectively most of the time by editing when I could. What I do outside of class is planning out the project time management with my teammates and getting anything I can get done.

Strengths & Improvements

I maximize my strengths in video by doing what I can to impress my teacher and classmates. What I need to improve is collaboration and getting everything planned out.

ONW Now Sophomore Edition

My role was the director. The video we did was about the wrestling team for the sports section. What I learned is that you need to get everything planned out right away so everything gets done on time and that every group member gets involved.

Summary

What I loved most about the semester was being able to film and get work done with classmates. What I would do differently would be collaborating more with teammates so we are on the right track. My goal for next semester is to make my videos better than they were 1st semester.

Comments

Popular Posts